Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

The Lowros family had a WONDERFUL Easter! God has been so good to us. We attended the Easter service at Church of the Highlands Saturday night, and it was sooo beautiful. I am so glad we went! The worship was great, Pastor Chris brought a great message, and OH. MY. GOODNESS. All my Highlands people... Do you know who the girl was who sang "Your Great Name"? A-Mazing! That is one of my most favorite songs right now, and I think that may have been the most beautiful solo I've ever heard at Church of the Highlands... Which is saying a lot, since we have so many talented people in our church. I was so blessed.



Easter Sunday we enjoyed some family time in Oneonta, first with lunch at my Grandma Jenny and Papa Bob's house, then with some chilling and playing and talking at Mama and Daddy's house. Ashley and Hannah are finally starting to show off their little baby bellies, so it's always fun to see them these days (not that it's ever not fun to see them; you know what I mean.) Of course, while we were there we had to ride the Mule. Adelyn never tires of that thing. And she now has another word she likes to say: "Tractor". She likes her PawPaw's tractor.


After lunch on Sunday, Ashley was kind enough to help me get some Easter pictures of Adelyn! Some are in regular clothes, and some are in her pretty Easter dress! We took a ton of pictures, and SO many of them turned out great, but uploading them all to my blog could take ages, so here are some of my favorites:




So thankful for what Jesus did for me 2000 years ago, so I can have abundant life today! My cup runneth over...



No comments:

Post a Comment