Monday, September 14, 2009

The Engagement

Tyler and I dated for almost a year and a half before we were engaged. During that time, he had been working and taking classes to earn his MBA, and I was in pharmacy school. We were engaged on February 22, 2008. Tyler had come to pick me up for dinner, but he hadn't told me where we were going. He got there a few minutes before I was ready to go, so when I finished getting ready, I started walking to the door to leave. He stopped me and said, "I got you something." I turned around and asked him what it was. He handed me a formal-looking folder with paperwork inside. The folder was from the International Star Registry. When I opened it, the first page inside was the certificate for the official naming a star. It said "Autumn Brooke Lowros"!!! By the time I figured out what was going on, he had gotten down on one knee and asked me to marry him. He gave me the most beautiful ring I have ever seen! He picked it out all by himself and did a PHENOMENAL job! What a wonderful man!

No comments:

Post a Comment